Sunday, November 4, 2012

A fine summer

I have not posted much this summer but that is a good thing. That means that I have been busy living life, having fun and getting things done.

To start, I must say what a fantastic summer we had here in Western New York. I believe it was the second driest in recent recorded history. For farmers this was a bad thing and I feel for them, I really do, but for me it meant riding my bike to work about 70% of the time. 45 min ride both ways. It meant camping with my family was dry and our wedding was on a beautiful day. Yes, I got married this summer too.

I am one of those people who got to marry his best friend. I will not gush over her here as this is my bike blog but without her I would not be where I am now and doing what I do and enjoying life as much.
 
I am going to post some of my pictures from this year.

 
A lot of soccer over the summer.

 
Daughter 1 catching a fish.

 
Daughter 2 catching a fish.

 
Daughter 3 catching a fish.

 
My son loading the rifle.

 
The wifey riding the quad.

 
Niagara Falls.

 
The Maid of the Mist.

 
Wedding day.

 
Wifey.

 
Our cake.

 
Brother 1 catching a fish.
 
 
Brother 2 catching a fish.

 
Nice little fall ride. Hope to have more.
 
I hope everyone had a good and safe summer. It will be warm again before you know it and I will see you out on the road soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment